Colt EWL Extruded Weather Louvre is a versatile louvre system providing either screening and/or rain defence.
Louvre blades form an aerodynamically efficient profile to achieve a high degree of rain defence. Allowance is made for thermal expansion without distortion along the length of each louvre blade. Water drains efficiently onto the cill through the mullions.
Standard product features
- Extruded blades: Aluminium 6063-H T5
- All other components: Aluminium 3005 H14
Louvre blade pitch and angle:
- EWL – extruded weather / rain defence louvre offering excellent performance for normal and weathered ventilation applications.
- Available in mill finish aluminium or polyester powder coating. Consult with Colt for availability of colours and to obtain samples.
Polyester powder coating coverage:
- Total: All exposed surfaces and edges of components and assemblies are coated excluding fixings, rivets and insect guards
- Partial: Only external louvre blades and frames, corners and cills are coated, the remaining components are mill finish.
- The louvres are available with either an internal or external flange frame.
- When guards are used, the louvre design should allow for additional resistance to airflow and reduced flow rate performance.
- Available in aluminium, galvanised steel and stainless steel
- Available in aluminium – 5000 series AL99.5 alloy – bright (mill) finish
- Consult with Colt for recommendations and details.
- Single skin aluminium panel, mill finish
- Single skin aluminium panel with external decorative polyester powder paint finish to match louvres
- Insulated panel
Please contact us for more information relating to the application, specification, installation and servicing of this product.