Natural louvred façade ventilator. Natural supply air or exhaust air ventilator for use in the façade and wall.
The FCO has been certified to EN 12101-2 and is a natural supply air or smoke exhaust ventilator for use in the façade or wall. It is mainly used in industrial and commercial buildings.
It can be adapted to all kinds of projects as the result of its wide range of product variants. The ventilator can allow the entry of natural daylight.
The FCO is made of corrosion-resistant aluminium and can be coated in all kinds of RAL colours.
The louvres of the FCO are centrally pivoted, which, due to their own weight, open smoothly even when there is no voltage or pressure. Its features and benefits are evident: its control and operation are cost-effective and efficient.
Features and benefits
- Clever louvre design
- An excellent price / performance ratio
- Many different variants
- Very good performance classes according to EN 12101-2
- Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 (quality management standard)
- High volume smoke extract
- Can either illuminate or blackout the interior of the building
- Available up to a maximum width x height of 2326 x 3451 mm
- Low installation costs
- A wide range of colours
- Unit width: from 426 mm to 2326 mm
- Unit height: from 658 mm to 3451 mm
The FCO smoke ventilator can be installed into many different kinds of façades and walls.
Lightweight components reduce installation costs.
The flange for installation into the façade can be attached to the base of the unit in various positions, which means that it can be decided whether the FCO protrudes out from the façade or is integrated flush with the façade.
The FCO louvres are fitted either with insulated panels, glass panels or various kinds of polycarbonate multi-wall sheets. The louvres may be either single-skin or double-skin.
The following louvre variants are available:
- 9 mm thick polycarbonate multi-skin sheet
Colour: transparent or non-transparent
- Single-skin or double-skin aluminium louvres
- Glass louvres
Either 7 mm thick wired glass, 6 mm thick laminated safety glass or 6 mm toughened safety glass
The FCO louvred ventilator is either opened or closed manually, electrically, pneumatically or by a combination of electric motor and pneumatic cylinder, by one or two drive units.
The following drives are available:
- Manual controls (cable or drive coupling)
- 24 V DC spring return actuators
- 230 V AC spring return actuators
- 24 V DC electric actuators
- 230 V AC electric actuators
- Single action pneumatic cylinder
- Double action pneumatic cylinder
- Pneumatic cylinder with four opening positions
- Combination: pneumatic cylinder and electric actuator
For the FCO louvred ventilator, a large number of different thermal releases with different release temperatures (for example 68°C or 182°C) are available.
In accordance with EN 12101-2
- Wind load class: 1500 N/m² up to 4000 N/m²
- Operating temperature: T(00) / T(-05) / T(-15) / T(-25)
- Resistance to heat: B300 – E or Bs2,d0
- Smoke ventilation: 1000 cycles
- Day-to-day ventilation: +10000 cycles