There are eight good reasons to sign up with Colt for fire and smoke control damper maintenance.
- Our engineers are highly experienced and highly trained. And, where possible, we try to assign the same maintenance engineer to your site each time.
- We offer true nationwide coverage. We have engineers stationed in all parts of the UK.
- Our average response time is 18 hours and in an emergency we aim to be with you in 4 hours.
- We operate a 24 hour, seven days a week call-out facility.
- We tailor our service packages to your building.
- We will arrange a programme of preventative maintenance, to keep your equipment working well and meet the requirements of the The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (“RR(FS)O”). Find out more.
- We have a spare parts service that is both quick and efficient. Find out more.
- No matter who manufactured your system we can maintain and repair it.
Your legal obligations as a building operator
The RRO requires that life safety systems be “maintained by a competent person who is familiar with the fire engineering performance specifications of that specific system”.
What our customers say
We are proud to have a 94% positive customer satisfaction feedback record which we strive to improve upon each day. Find out how we help our customers stay compliant and save money.
Colt can save you money and time.
Streamline your smoke control and fire damper maintenance management, while eliminating the need for secondary contractors and call-out charges. Colt can take care of all your smoke control and fire damper servicing needs in one package.