The majority of Colt's presentations have been officially approved by the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE). For more information, please see the CIBSE course provider page.
Our presentations are available as CPD-accredited seminars which can be held at your offices at a time to suit you, usually over lunch. Each seminar normally lasts around one hour. We also offer seminars at our office in Petersfield.
Attendees are provided with full supporting documentation and Certificates of Attendance are awarded on completion of the seminar.
To talk to us about a CPD presentation, please fill in the form opposite.
The topics we cover:
- Smoke and environmental ventilation of multi-storey buildings using shafts (CPD)
- Car park ventilation (CPD)
- The general principles of smoke control (CPD)
- Design considerations when integrating smoke and fire curtains into a building (CPD)
- Design considerations when specifying weather louvres (CPD)
- Pressurisation systems in residential and commercial buildings (CPD)
- The fundamentals of evaporative cooling (CPD)
We also have a calendar of upcoming live webinars which you can register to attend. These events usually take place once a month, on a Friday lunchtime.
- 31/07/2020 - Pressurisation systems in residential and commercial buildings
- 25/09/2020 - Smoke ventilation of multi-storey buildings using shafts
- 30/10/2020 - Ventilation solutions for overheated common corridors in apartment buildings
- 20/11/2020 - Design considerations when specifying weather louvres